This is my little safe haven…it cost 1/3 of my closet hanging space but it was well worth it to have a place of respite and caffeine. Oh precious caffeine. I do cold brew, my bodum is currently in the fridge soaking in ground espresso, . Plus cube storage, which is great for all of my shaker cups, yeti’s, and fabric bins full of things that don’t fit into my dresser.
This works perfectly since I have such a small space to work with.
- Rose Gold Wire Baskets: Walmart $3.46
- Tiny Mugs: Walmart $0.94
- Floating Shelves Espresso Finish: Amazon $16.99
- Square Floating Shelves Espresso Finish: Amazon $18.99
- Fake Succulent: Target from the dollar section
- Fabric Cube Organizers: Target $5.00
- Letter board from HomeGoods but here is a similar one: Target $12.99
- Highly Caffeinated and Wildly Ambitious Sign from HomeGoods
- 6 Cube Organizer: Walmart $29.00
- Tall Glass Air Tight Jar: Similar one from Amazon $10.99
All links are non affiliated.